Walking in the Carpathian, Brasov, Romania
Fabulous holiday in the picturesque Carpathian Mountains with exciting sightseeing in Brasov and Bucharest. Four guided walks in four different magnificent mountains.
Great mix of walking and cultural experiences. Discover the medieval heritage in Romania!
✓ 4* hotel in Brasov
✓ Half Board
✓ Four guided walks in the breathtaking Charpatian Mountains
✓ Visit to the historical city of Brasov
✓ Sightseeing in Bucharest
✓ Visit to fabulous Bran (Dracula Castle) or Rosnov Fortress
✓ Walking and tour guide
✓ All transfers & transports in Romania
✓ Optional Bears watching programme available
✓ Optional Bucharest Parliament guided tour
✓ Single supplement available
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cable car ticket fee
- Optional Bears watching programme fee
- Optional visit to Romanian Parliament, entry fee
£60 non-refundable deposit required on booking
More about this Holiday
This extraordinary holiday gives you unforgettably spectacular walking experiences to the Carpathian Mountain and a taste of Romanian medieval heritage.
Discover the medieval heritage in Romania and experience the history
- Sightseeing in the historical town of Brassov, Sinaia and of course Bucharest, the capital of Romania
- Bran (Dracula), Peles, Pelisor Castles or Rasnov Citadel
- Orthodox churches and monasteries in Romania
Explore the nature in the Carpathian!
- Unique high mountain scenery
- Exciting Bears watching programme available
- Experience four different magnificent mountains in the Carpathian